Monday, December 3, 2007

Do you remember...blah something blah December

Happy Advent Times! It's a new month and here are some new pieces of listual information...I totally made up a new word! In other news I tagged all my posts...I know that's excitingly awesome right?

45. I know at least two recipes I will make this month...thanks to Z's weekend of fab food!

50. Atypical food: KALE because I googled "Good winter vegetable" and found this inspirational blog. Tasty stuff!

51. Guilty pleasure: Per my mom's suggestion, I'm taking a holiday dispensation this month. However, I have something a little unorthodox (and personal) in mind, so I'm going to see if that pans out. In any case, my first eating out experience since I gave it up in Nov was a Sourdough Boy Combo at George Webb's on Sunday night while the Bears were losing on the tiny tv above John's and my booth. Loverly.

64. I've been thinking about it and I think I'll kinda tack on "ORRR the Grand Canyon" onto the attempt at a Vegas Trip. I'm not sure how likely either of them are, but it's a step closer to crossing #64 off my list! Besides, I REALLY want to do that Grand Canyon Skywalk!

77. 8 more Christmas cards were constructed this weekend!

81. As of this past Friday, one of my incoming checks that provide the cash for the $250 that goes into my savings will no longer be available, SO I have to reshuffle my budget and see if I can still throw that money in there. WILL I GET A RAISE THIS YEAR??? Guhhhhhhh.

85.
And speaking of work, two groups of concepts needed work these past couple weeks...nothing too exciting though.

To conclude, here's a short To-Do list:
-Finish up Christmas cards
-Collect all of the addresses I can (thanks Monica!)
-Bell ringer this year??? (not enough time, oh well...)
-All online Christmas shopping
-All brick 'n mortar shopping
-Analyze the ish out of my Bust Out Your Pinking Sheers list because I have AH item crossed off and, being a so-called artist, that doesn't fly with almost one year down on this list.

1 comment:

Monica O'Neill said...

Yay! I like getting shout-outs on your blog :) I can't help with 98% of the things on here...but I'm glad I could help with addresses! Yippie!