Monday, August 11, 2008

you'll never know how great a kiss can feel...

Updates a plenty, especially in the creative world!

#7 - TBA artistic project = Zeetles!®

#22 - Three puffs for the Wisconsin State Fair,
the most glorious place on earth!!!



I could seriously take amusement-park-at-dusk photos for a lifetime. And what a perfect night with beautiful clouds and an amazing sunset! Next year I seriously have to spend more time doing this. This year I even turned down the Bunny Building in order to make the most of the dying light. THAT is dedication. I did snap this one right outside the building though...DIES!!!


[and this just in! my bun pickie got pickied on Cute Overload!!!]

#45 & #50 - I way cheated on this first recipe of the month, but whatevs. I made Garlic Shrimp Caesar Wraps, but totally picked up pre-marinated garlic jumbo shrimp from the seafood counter, as well as Caesar dressing from the salad bar. Hey! It's summer and I'm busy ;) But I used arugula as the leafy greens so that's taken care of too.

#91 - I learned from my pal Josh that Stein's has bonsai trees!! He and his wife had one in their living room and apparently it only cost like $20 or so? Sweet ACTION!! Maybe I'll go next weekend or something!

And finally, without further ado, my new baby...

#5 - TBA artistic project = My new photoblog, focusnapop! is officially up and running! The inspiration behind starting the blog is all over there, so I won't bore you with those details here. I really hope to keep it up though! Such fun!!

No comments: