Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's the FINAL Countdown!

First of all, I got to cross one more thing off my list! #47 - make sushi! Almost three years in the making jeez. I think I was building it up to be way harder than it was. It's more time intensive than anything...you have to pay attention to each step, but it's not *difficult per se. But I was really proud of myself afterward!

I'm also going to see an opera which I didn't think possible! This morning a coworker sent out an email with two FREE tickets to Barber of Seville! I requested them, but it was too late. Then later this afternoon I find out that a close friend here at work was the one who snagged them and he asked if I wanted to go! Sweet sweet action!!

Other than that, there is plenty on the list that I will NOT accomplish, but in the next month and a half here is a list of things I WILL get done:

1. Put up the web section, as well as the miscellaneous section of my website and call it a day (#2). ...no "calling of days" it is friggin COMPLETE!!

2. Come up with like 25 solid recipes that will be put into a book eventually (I would like to make them all but take really good photos of each recipe...this requires money for each dish which I obviously can't do all at once!) (#3 & #11)

3. Come up with a quick "picnic" to bring to Night of the Living Dead Friday Flick tomorrow night. Random right? But hey, it's by the lakefront and it's with Chris...so there you have it (#16).

4. Go see Barber of Seville next Wednesday (#36).

5. Hook myself up with a pair of boots at Kohls during some mega sale (#53).

6. Get my haircut one last time, but also get it colored, and that'll take care of the one haircut I'll skip out on (#54).

7. Begin the major reOrg/clean job known as MOVING to prepare for the possible Big Move in January (#63).

8. Attempt to give platelets one final time (#69).

9. Get on that AntiParkingNazi biz (#73)!

10. Find all the random mix cds laying around my car and house and just drop 'em off all over town one day when I'm tooling around on errands (#79).

11. Al's Run - Oct 10th! (#97)

12. Starting Oct 1st: on ALL weekdays, get up at 6am no matter what. This will force me NOT to stay out late (drinking) and perhaps get more done! If I run in the morning, I will have more time after work to do other things. This will double as my "give up" for the month (#99 & #51).

So that's what I'll do in the next six weeks! I work best under pressure with a short deadline questionmark???

No comments: