Thursday, March 27, 2008

p'bucket blows

Photobucket doesn't seem to want to work at this time. I can log on, I can load photos, but it won't recognize said photos or even a link to an album within my post. So "'zona pix" will sit in draft form until this changes. In the meanwhile, two additional recipes to complete the month of March. These aren't complicated at all, so coupled with the Faux Mac invention, the three can equal two (#'s 45 & 46)
1. Crispy Broccoli with Spicy Garlic (I also added red peppers and carrots to the stir fry)...made broccoli so much better!! Not bland at all! Plus I used this "newish" Uncle Ben's brown rice that was super delish.
2. Bean salad for my lunches this week (just black/kidney beans with pickled asparagus and olive oil/cider vinegar/hot sauce/spices...needs celery and onions!)

2 comments:

MyMuse said...

You need to try Josh's broccoli carrot stir-fry. I will ask him exactly how he makes it but he uses a sweet and spicy mixture of flavors including soy sauce, garlic, and a little brown sugar or syrup so it carmelizes and sweetens it up a little bit. Super yummy!

Also, speaking of rice stuff, one of my favorite things to do for lunch is to make a simple rice like brown rice or rice pilaf and add fresh chopped veggies (my favorite is green, yellow, and red or orange peppers and red onion, chopped small). Cook the rice and just throw in the fresh veggies. It's super healthy and yummy and much more interesting than plain rice!

Miss Organizized said...

YES let me know how Josh makes his!! I'll try it out! Man just some rice and veggies sounds really good right now...I think I'm really hungry!!!