Friday, March 28, 2008

Treating myself

So I've been a blogging fiend lately, haven't I? I guess it's just been one of those catch up weeks or something. It's been a semi dramatic week as well. And with that said, I'm changing one of the items on my list for now. I'm going to treat myself once a month! Not necessarily a food type situation, but do something for myself that makes me happy. So before the month ends, the treat for March is to make a list of reasons why I'm a great person. Sounds a little conceited hey? ;) Well, when you feel down in the dumps like maybe something's wrong with you, it's definitely the type of list you need to snap you back into place and realize that you kick ass! Try it sometime and, trust me, you'll feel loads better!! Well at lunch here, I came up with 50 really nice things on my list. Things that are very true and gave me that kick in the pants I needed, making me realize that I have a lot to offer this world and the people in it if I keep doing what I'm doing. Perhaps other people may not recognize and appreciate these things about me, but sometimes people just don't get it. What's important is that *I know it and keep positive so I can share that good, pass it on. Someone somewhere will get it eventually :)

4 comments:

Monica O'Neill said...

well you know I "get it"!!!! In non-sexual lesbian lover world...I proposed to you on April 12, 2007!!!! via email?

Diana Laurence said...

Those of us who know you could come up with 100 things Katesi!!! No...wait...103. LOL Keep that list in front of you and don't forget it.

Miss Organizized said...

Thanks you guys!!! I'll keep the list within arm's reach just in case. Ups and downs are ahead for me, but as long as I remember that I'm strong and I have you guys, I'll be ok ;)

MyMuse said...

i "get it" too, Kitty! You're awesome, who wouldn't want to be with you? Seriously, you have so much to offer. Gotta keep your head up, right?!