Thursday, June 14, 2007

updates and thoughts a plenty

To begin, a few 101 Things List updates:

#6 - I thought of the TBA project! But it's a secret, so it will remain TBA for awhile. I really hope it turns out because it could be way rad. I'm excited!

#17 - last night I surprised John by cleaning his entire condo while he was off cleaning/painting his sister's garage!

#40 - I'm up to 16/30 days for the Pilates challange! It's all downhill from here? My Finish Date projection is mid July??? But obviously I will continue after that :)

#45 - two new recipes: 1. Salmon topped with Mango Pineapple Chutney (from recipe book #46) and 2. Grilled Steak on a Bed of Greens with Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing and Grilled Garlic Bread! I love summer...

#76 - I've been kickin some greeting card ass lately...not just birthdays either! But I purchased a "scrapbook kit" for $50 or so...I gotta make it worth my while!

#84 - I'm kind of on the spec book organizational train. I had to print off 12 copies of the spec revisions (at about 500 pages a pop...ouch trees), and I started organizing our incolumn ads. I'm not sure where to go from here, but at least it's something.

I can't even begin to describe how busy I've been lately. Not so much at work, but my personal life has exploded!! I guess that's what summer is all about. I want to make a schedule of things I could seriously accomplish in the remaining month.

• INKYTNMO scrapbook: will start to purchase items next Saturday or Sunday
At least I looked?? And I have a vague idea of what I need now!

• East Town Market THIS WEEKEND!!! I'll go before or after my orientation at St. John's

• Maybe tomorrow I'll have time to burn some soundtracks...have a "It's Summer...go on a road trip" theme?? If I had been ON IT I would have dumped a few treasures on my own road trip, but the thought didn't occur to me until now. I have nothing too spectacular going on tonight, so I could brainstorm a map of somekind for that hipster Geocache flair

• I will also make time to GIVE BLOOD before the 21st which is next Thursday. Because even though I've said "it's summer" like 39280352 times in this post, it technically isn't yet and I can still get in my "donate blood once a season" for Spring!
*Scheduled!! For Wednesday, the 20th. Whew!


Ok done...I will do these four things in the next week and a half. I promise!!!

Other thoughts? Not much...I want to be happier and just the other day I was wondering how I possibly couldn't be with so many nice things going on. I have an odd sense of impending doom going on behind the scenes. But why??? I'm exercising a lot (I can tell! I have muscles in places I didn't know had muscles?). I'm eating very well...produce a plenty. I'm dealing with a decent mix of social and homebody for the MOST part. I mean there are days, but I still have time to chill out and watch So You Think You Can Dance! ;) I don't know, maybe I do have too much going on. I feel stretched thin sometimes and yet feel guilty when I don't get everything done. Oh well...I mean there are people out there that do a hella lot more than I do on a daily basis, so I really should complain. But I definitely feel a level of anxiety. Hopefully it's just a hormonal thing...maybe Jupiter is aligned with Mars or something.

No comments: