Sunday, November 2, 2008

fall's not over yet!



I FINALLY posted over at the photoblog! AND added a whole mess of pix to flickr. YAY!

Ok that's it.

No, NOT it!! I forgot to make a huge deal about the fact that I have ONE YEAR LEFT on my list!!! So here is the current tally...not awful, but the ones I have left are redonkulously painful...mostly creative projects that take an insane amount of time. In any case, tally:


In Progress with Nearby Completion Date: 11
In Progress until List End Date: 18
In Progress, but will finish up before that: 3
COMPLETED: 47!
Remaining: 22 :( (but that's down by 15 since my halfway mark in June!!)


So in essence, I will be over the halfway mark with roughly 61 tasks completed in a few months. And if you include the tasks I do monthly and have to continue until the end, that's 79. Like I said, not awful. But I need to kick some list ass and soon or else!

2 comments:

Drop The Gloves! said...

Do any of the remaining ones involve hanging out with me?

Miss Organizized said...

ICE SKATING DOES!!!!!!