Thursday, February 1, 2007

It's Official!!



February 1st. Today marks that magical first day of my 2.75 year journey to a more, um...participatory...lifestyle. So to begin, I'll mention a few items I have in the works. Is that cheating?
10. Photograph neighborhood in all four seasons...
When it snowed a couple weekends ago, I definitely took advantage of the gorgeousness. I think I've decided to take various seasonal photos this year and then take another set next year to compare...maybe I'll get better ;) The Winter Album so far...
49. Atypical fruit or veggie...
How about zucchini...I can make some orzo zucchini recipe one of these days
50. Cut out "guilty pleasure food"...
Aaaaaaand....fried food. We'll start out with an easy decision.
56/58. Clean/organize apartment...
I'm well under way on this project...I've gotta buy plastic bins and whatnot, but I won't bore you with any more details here.
60. Projects list...
I started doing this at Barnes the other day. I have to take another look at everything to really have a solid schedule in mind.
83. Work concepts..
I've been all over this bad boy for the last week! I worked on both sets of 'new biz' concept opportunities offered to our group this week. Good stuff!!
85. "New-to-me" band
I did this yesterday as well, boo. But MAYBE it doesn't count because I haven't received the cd(s) in the mail yet. Will update when that happens.

Voila! This is fun! For me to do...probably not for you to read. Until next time!

1 comment:

Diana Laurence said...

It IS fun to read!!! And I put "berries" (photo) up as my wallpaper. GO LITTLE MISS ORGANIZIZED GO!