Thursday, May 24, 2007

as the month ends

Well I didn't do the best I could this month (#45). I had two more recipes and I only really did one (cheeseygooeyhotsausagedip). Alas. Tonight's the last night I got, but I highly doubt I'll have time to cook up a recipe with all of the running around and last minute junk before the trip.

The new-to-me band (#87) changed to the Fratellis. They have a song in an iPod commercial ("Flathead"). They're like a lot of the Post-Strokes bands, but with a little bit of an edge...good stuff!

I surprised with John (#17) with some apology flowers the other week...eh, long story ;) Orange daisies and lime green mums...they match his house!

I worked on another work concept project (#85): designing the convention booth. My ideas won't make it into the final look, but at least I tried right? :)

And finally, I completed the first third of my Pilates 30 Day Challange (#40)! Unfortunately, I am about to embark on a trip sans pilates and full of plenty of calories. I'll have to work double time once I get back!

And that's all I got! June plans TBA....

No comments: