Tuesday, May 1, 2007

may day! may day!

Don't ask me about my To Do List...just don't.

So it's May 1st, I'll update the remainder of April and tell you my various May picks.
10. Photograph seasons
I went out in the rain last week and took a bunch of "droplet" pictures...but only a couple turned out:





But then, THIS cool thing happened...back in January, I took a picture of this lady walking in the snow with an umbrella and her pink coat. Well, whilst taking pictures of various raindrop coated foliage, I spotted her again...yet this time, sans umbrella??? What are the odds?!



10. 26 Things
And speaking of photography, the list for May 26 Things is up!! I'm going to recruit Nicole to get 'er done!

21. Blu
John and I DID go back to Blu and chat with John the Bassist!! This was part of our Fabulous First Date on Friday. Prior to the date, I was surprised by a delivery of beautiful flowers to my office. Then John took me to Balzac for dinner and surprised me with tickets to the Milwaukee Rep. We finished off the wonderful night at Blu where he secretly chatted with John the Bassist and requested "My Funny Valentine" (the song we used to request way back in the day). After the band's set, JtB sat with us and told us about his possible new house and how we better take ballroom dance lessons or else! Crazy fun!

45. Recipes 5/4
The other "half" of my recipe for April was 'World Famous' Tuna Melts from the ol' Rachael Ray cookbook. It incorporated artichoke hearts, so that takes care of the 50. Atypical Food for April as well as 46. Christmas Cookbooks 5/50
Last night I guess I went above and beyond and made Pretzel Coated Fried Chicken with a Cheesy Mustard Sauce a la Rachael Ray. Delish!!

51. Guilty Pleasure Food
Thank the lord that sweet bakery is finally over. And as a final blow, someone brought in a bunch of brownies yesterday. Thanks. I was going to save one, but eh, that might be cheating. INSTEAD my lovely coworker Nicole is sharing her blueberry muffin with me as we speak! Rock.

***

50. Atypical Food - May
Eggplant! I found a way tasty recipe for roasted eggplant and garlic. I hope eggplant is in season? (July - Oct...eh, good enough for me)

51. Guilty Pleasure Food - May
Candy. Any candy except dark chocolate. So I can still have dark chocolate kisses ;) But other than that, no no no candy.

87. New Band - May
I want to look into Sounds Under Radio this month

Ok that's it! Alright, I took a gander at my To Do List. I DID take a few spring photos, so that's done. I don't have TOO much going on this weekend...I'm not going out Friday or Saturday, so I'll take that time to revamp my organizization. Wish me luck ;)

No comments: