Friday, September 21, 2007

it's really happening....



Yesterday I tried looking up the link my mom sent to a company that sells Adobe CS2 and I was saddened to see that the software was no longer available. So I quick hop on over to eBay, and sure enough, some fabulous fellow is selling it for $300 cheaper. HOLY HOTDOGS BUY IT NOW! That's what my brain AND mother exclaimed anyway. And so I did. Oh man. It better install. It better work. I better not lose $1100? But the joy and wonder to finally have it...I can just imagine :)

In other news, we all know how often I use quotes right? I even sheepishly mentioned it in a past blog. Well, speaking of talking about quotes in a blog, check this out: everyone hates quotes. Siiiggggh. It's like the word random. Did I go off on that once too? I don't remember. But ya know? Sometimes people have ticks. Why not talk about how bad it is that people shoot other people in the face instead? Because it isn't funny. And the chick's site is pretty hilarious actually. People are pretty dumb sometimes. But who cares? I'm going to continue to use the word random superfluously, say awesome constantly, and use QUOTES, as well as Quotes' dirty annoying cousin Air Quotes, as much as I damn well please! Until next time............. "

1 comment:

nik von H said...

I feel you boo - I use quotes a lot too.

And the 'shooting people in the face' thing made me laugh out loud.

See....quotes....