Thursday, September 20, 2007

major project completed!!!

Omgomgomg the invitations I made for Monica's bachelorette party are in the mail!!! Let's see, I started this project July 28? It's funny because I created the design in a couple hours. Seriously. But all the planning in order to write out all the details inside the thing, and then all the paper buying (and more paper buying), and then the printing (and more printing, and more printing), it's crazy how much time I put in. But total, the project wasn't even that expensive! I'm impressed and proud! Especially once they were all coming together...totally stoked. Hopefully everyone likes them...especially the bride-to-be! ;)

I've still got a lot to do bachelorette planning wise, however. I mean the core plans are made, but all the little details have yet to be worked out. It should be fun planning though :)

weeee!

1 comment:

nik von H said...

I made a boo boo and deleted....let's try this again, with the correct 'they're'.

KUDOS to you miss organizized!

And I will attest to the beauty of the invites - they're glorious. Especially the hot bitch on the front.