Wednesday, September 26, 2007

wishing I had several brains and more time

Currently I'm dealing with an explosion of creativity and no time (and money??) to work with it! It's like the opposite of writer's block. Which is fun and exciting, but definitely frustrating when you can't do anything about it. Kinda like artistic sexual tension....wha??? Anyway, I'm too busy with the bachelorette party to really work on my own projects. But once Christmas arrives, not only will I have tons more time (the dead of winter is perfect for craft projects!) and more money via JoAnn gift card(s!) and such. Excellent. Meanwhile I fear that because I have this craving to go nuts with creativity, I'm going to get all crazy with the bachelorette party creative crafty shenanigans. And 'getting all crazy' is just another word for spending all my moneys. STOP ME OH-HO-HO STOP ME!!!!

The other day I suggested to a couple coworkers who are on the Culture Committee that our company should do some sort of art/craft fair. Even to raise money for charity or something. So my brain's been in that mode this past week and I've thought of so many cool ideas. Even if we don't have a fair, I do have to gather up a selection of items in case I were to be in one anyway (#14).

In the meantime I'll try and be as conservative as I possibly can for this batch party. And keeping writing down all my little ideas. PS My fave ideas always come to me when I'm falling asleep. It reminds me of college days :) There's nothing like creative brainstorming to lift the spirits, I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.