Thursday, January 10, 2008

AAAAAND venting.

The "so-and-so is being promoted after just over a year" and "so-and-so just became Vice Prez after two and a half years" emails this morning are really getting to me. And yet it's only 10am. My boyfriend who doesn't love me any more is rubbing his "better lovers" in my face while I scrape old dried up food gunk off of other people's dishes every morning.

On a brighter note, a couple updates:

#17 (and #45): Recall the cookies my friend made me for my birthday, two batches: chocolate and lemon. Well the lemon cookies are completely out of control. "They taste like little cakes" according to my boyfriend (the nice one, not the cold hearted other one). John reeeeeeally wanted me to make some for him, so last night I pulled the wool over his eyes by buying garlic at the store. I really did need garlic, but a box of lemon cake mix stumbled into my arms on my way out. Lemon cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 c veggie oil, lemon juice and zest is all you need! Easiest recipe ever for something that tastes like a bundle of heaven in your mouth!

#45:
And speaking of recipes, I made the tato parsnip hash the other night...I really love parsnips!! They're kinda sweet. I wonder if there are any recipes that involve parsnips and sweet tatos. Unfortunately I put the leftovers in a tupperware that I left on the stove, completely open, overnight. No parnsip yum yums for me the next day :(

Well, back to "work" over here...

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Dammit parsnip yum yums! Even though that was unfortunate, it really makes me laugh for some reason! Well I guess you'll just have to make it again some time...and make sure I'm around to share. It was scrumdiddly!!

Monica O'Neill said...

@#%*)!#&$)!#$&!
The beginning of this blog scare the bejesus out of me!! "boyfriend who doesn't love me anymore" - i was like it's not even February yet!!!! I just saw you last week and you seemed happy??? NOOOO!!
but then you mentioned John as the nice one so then I got it...Chris Klein is really not being a good boyfriend to you. you've put in a long time.

Monica O'Neill said...

Yay! I was trying to think of a name for Chris Klein - then that dawned on me. I'm glad you're using it! we can use it in emails forevermore!
As for me, I dated Tom Michael Phillips for a little over a year, but he was really ghetto and there was ALL this hostility and he'd cheat on me with girls who were SO annoying and not good "girlfriends."
Then I was seduced by Sarah Michelle Gellar, she's rich and has a pretty house and some fun friends. But it's a long-distance relationship, that's really hard.
Plus even though it's still the exact same relationship structure - we do the same things - that I had with Tom Michael Phillips, this one is just a lesbian relationship, but I realize that doesn't make anything any better.
So hopefully I find someone more "artistic" to date soon...maybe online? HAHAH
I hope you understood all that :)

Amanda said...

Hahaha!! Ohhh Monica, you rule.

Miss Organizized said...

And you're second comment Monica?? DIES! That was brilliance!! Yeah Sarah's been treating you alright, but that distance really puts a damper in the relationship. Online rich, artistic boyfriends for everyone!!!