Thursday, April 17, 2008

BLOODBALL IS MINE!!!

Haha! I got the car, I really got it! It's a match made in heaven...

Here are some baby pictures of my new 2004 Hyundai Elantra GT hatchback:




-I got hooked up at the ghetto DMV just fine.
-I test drove the car on the freeway and it was nice and smooth!
-I got the deal price of $8990 from the original price that was $11K!!
-The reason it was "gone" on Saturday is because it really was! Two separate people "bought" the car within this last week, but their financing fell through. Amazing right?? Dino, my dealership dude, was like "you're really lucky...it's such a great car!" So let's hope he's right and it doesn't fall apart in a month ;)
-It has a Kenwood cd/stereo with MP3 something or other? I still have to investigate...it took Mandsi and I like 20 minutes to figure out where a cd would go in (pop open the face and it goes behind...ahhhh).
-I forgot to say goodbye to Floyd :( He ended up being worth $1000 which is about what I thought. Turns out he needed a timing belt at 80K miles (and he was actually at $89K last night). Thanks Firestone for letting me know...bluhh. But anyway, maybe someone will fix him up and re sell to some high school student who needs a car for like $2500.

Mandsi and I were trying to come up with a name in the lobby whilst waiting for the financing guy. I thought of Bloodball, but that's weird, so his "legal name" is Dezzie! Just gotta take care of a few things this afternoon and I'll be set! Hopefully my parking passes will carry over without too much fuss.

YAY NEW CAR!!!

PS I like how I have to upload my photos to myspace instead of photobucket because p'bucket refuses to let me post their pix. Really annoying!

2 comments:

MyMuse said...

YAY! Congratulations on your new car! It sounds like a pretty sweet ride. Sounds like it was meant to be since it was actually GONE TWICE and then came back! It's so funny that you said you had to look for the cd player for like 20 minutes. That JUST happened to me with Zach's car. I thought Josh bought a radio without a CD player until I realized you have to OPEN the face and put the CD in behind it. Hello! It's pretty cool though. Can't wait to see the new ride! Hooray for Dezzie!

Miss Organizized said...

Haha THANKS!! Yeah I'm an Id with new fangled cd player stereos ;) It took me forever to figure out my old car's cd player and it wasn't even new OR fangled! haha!

PS I wrote on Monicat's blog how you better tell Josh to keep me updated about baby status via txt or call as I hear you don't have to wait until Wednesday!!!!!!!