Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

It's almost over, but right at the end of the day here, I watched this video from the days of yore...Bono wrote this song as an apology to his wife for forgetting her birthday. That's her in the video. It's crazy how stripped down Bono is here...you know, from his usual theatrical antics. He's still theatrical, but in this humble way. Plus I can totally imagine that I'm the one he's singing to. For those of you who don't know, I was a U2 FREAK in high school. I even got a shamrock tattoo as a token of my devotion (I'm not even Irish!) In any case, I thought it would be the perfect little thing to remember good ol' v'day today. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Drop The Gloves! said...

It's Bono's Elvis Costello looking phase!

Amanda said...

Ahhh that video rocks!! Ohhhh Bono.

Miss Organizized said...

I know right? SO Elvis!! Swooooon