Thursday, July 5, 2007

month 6

So to update, I have 847 days left out of 1001! That's quite a bit, but I have barely anything accomplished. Bah.

To wrap things up for June/update on July:

#50 - July atypical food: kiwi! That'll be a refreshing summer recipe for sure!

#51 - My June guilty pleasure food was semi accomplished...like I said, I think I cheated a bit. Seriously hard not to eat after 7:00!! For July I decided to cut out soda. Now this is going to be another hard one...especially in regards to mixed drinks. I've had a ton of beer lately, and I'm actually starting to get tired of it!! haha! But I think I'll allow tonic...it's carbonated, but not technically soda.

#78 - I volunteered on Monday at St. John's...thankfully it was only like 73 degrees that day so very comfy in the dining area! If I volunteer for August, I just know it's going to be smoldering in there.

#87 - My "new band" was neither new nor a band...but I indulged in some Timbaland and loved every second of it!!! ;)

Projected July tasks!!

#24 - I think perhaps John, Grace and I could fly a kite very soon...perhaps Air Expo weekend?

#38 - And speaking of air expos, there is a "Skyfest" at the Waukesha County Fair complete with hot air balloon launches...hopefully I can enjoy that as well July 21st weekend!!

#39 - It's only 154 days into my list and I'm already halfway through my "nixables" :\ But I replaced "walk 20mins when it's over 60 degrees" as that is obviously not happening. Unless you count Pilates Days, when I walk the ten minutes to work and back four times total (40 minutes!), but that isn't all at once like it should be. Anyway, like I was saying, I replaced it with: Play nine holes of golf. Now is this of lesser or equal value? Not really...but I hope to get into the sport now that I have CLUBS! Clubs I got for free and yes I do realize how lucky I am :) They aren't anything special...some crazy custom made clubs by this random guy in Minnesota, Marty Irving, who now works in real estate?? In any case, I went to the driving range yesterday and I'm ok! Not great, but not awful either...just need practice :) I don't know when I'll be able to play a round, but hopefully at least before the year is up. But anyway, I thought I'd make this replacement a little more reasonable since I realized that a lot of my list exudes a level of difficulty...particularly in the creative section!

#40 - Like I said in a previous post, I hope to finish up the Pilates 30 Day Challenge by mid July, but looks like I better just finish by END July. Only seven more sessions to go though!

#54 - I want to get my herr did by the end of July as well. It's crazy long these days.

#73 - I have to throw this in here: If I wasn't busy paying my OWN flipping tickets and $300 car repair bills, I'd get on this. Blah I hate Milwaukee parking.

#81/#83 - And on that note, it's going to be WAY rough putting $280 into my savings next weekend...it makes me want to cry. But I have to do it...I'll thank myself later. If I didn't do it, I would just SPEND it now which I need to stop doing. I seriously feel like my checking account is bleeding to death. It's awful! This might be the perfect time to reevaluate my budget.

#95 - Hopefully I'll finish my Floyd Collins book tonight at Barnes!! Then start on A Tale of Two Cities. [PS I hate that, in my head, I think "A Tale of Two Kitties"...gross] I think my book after that will be a camera book. My current camera is seriously sick...I never know whether or not it will turn on. Ugh. So better get on learning about the lovely manual-ness of a camera (#8) before it's too late!!

Alright, quite an update, but work is boring today and I had some time to kill. Now I'm seriously going to force myself to go home and do Pilates in the 80 degree apartment. Man I'm building some character these days!

No comments: