Monday, July 30, 2007

so productive!!

Saturday I came into work for seven hours and fulfilled several "Maid of Honor" duties: drew out the maps for Monica's wedding invites, made the hotel reservations for the bachelorette party, as WELL as designed a prototype for the invitations (which got rave reviews so far yay!!! I've never seen a reaction from John like I got last night...it really made me feel good at what I do!). Then on Sunday I completed two 101 Things tasks: #57 & #61: Finished cleaning/organizing the apartment including the dreaded linen closet :) Technically it isn't complete if I include the coat closet though, but eh, that thing is alright....and b. Finished cleaning/organizing my room including making it look like I live there!! I put up framed pictures and even moved everything around so I could fit a chair in the corner for reading! It looks pretty cozy! Maybe I'll try 'er out tonight and finish up the first 60 pages of my mom's book.

So yay! I'm seriously plugging away at this list! I've gotta come up with another batch of goals to make in the next few months.

No comments: