Tuesday, June 24, 2008

wordclouds drifting by...

On Pop Candy today, I discovered this little gem of a site: Wordle! where you can type in some text and finagle a cute little "word cloud". Now while the site is pretty fun, being a graphic designer, I find myself a little constricted by its randomness. So I busted out my own typography skills this afternoon and created my own cloud:

wordcloud

The significance of this little set of lyrics comes out of my thoughts from yesterday whilst listening to this Fiona Apple tune...its uncanny relation to a certain ex bf. The words couldn't be more true.

5 comments:

Monica O'Neill said...

the shape of your words looks like a toy pony galloping!!!

Miss Organizized said...

DUDE TOTALLY! Like a My Little Pony??

Miss Organizized said...

And the more I look at it, I feel like it IS some sort of pony and the pony feels like, even though she's sad, she wants to gallop away free to happiness!!! Aww.

Monica O'Neill said...

yea - cuz her butt's in the air!!! like when kitty's get petted and they raise their butt's!
but yea, the front half of pony is down so kinda sad - but is really trying to hop-pop around!
Yay pony!

MyMuse said...

are you guys on crack?!

anyways, i love the word cloud. it's really beautiful :) I used to love to write but i don't have much time now, but it would be a fitting way to fill that gap of not writing in my hectic life!!!

ponies...????